Before we dive into what’s in BuzzardLabs Pro Alpha let’s do a small recap of BuzzardLabs in 2016.
In 2015 I started the idea of building a product which would do basic business analytics for webshops with easy to use dashboards and insights.
Being very lean I’ve worked with Sliday from New Zealand to build a prototype right before Meet Magento 2016 took place in May 2016. This prototype showed some dashboards which combined data sources from web analytics and webstore solutions. All the data shown was dummy data but mainly used to show the potential to webstore owners.
Getting positive feedback from multiple webstore owners during Meet Magento convinced me to start working on the a real working version. Which I did starting in August.
Alpha in the works
Off-course work didn’t go that fast as expected being a single-person company, doing consultancy on the side and becoming a dad for the first time in November. But progress was made.
Just before the end of the year we finished the alpha version which still has some raw edges but it works. The alpha version contains the following:
- Only Google Analytics data
- You can create user accounts and decide which accounts can create Web Analytics Profiles.
- You can have as many profiles, connected to a company, as you want.
- You will get one overall dashboards which show a number of KPI’s for all profiles created.
- You will get one detailed dashboard for each different profile which can be accessef from the overall dashboard.
- You can put both dashboards on a big TV and use the refresh function to have up2date information.
So what’s next?
Want to become an alpha user of BuzzardLabs Pro?
Starting today you can register yourself as an alpha user. Your account will be provisioned by us and you will receive an email with all details before the end of the month. Probably around the 20th of January.
See how it works so we can improve on this. On a weekly basis features are developed and bugs are squashed so help us out.
During the alpha period everything is free or charge but we hope you will use some of your time, which has a lot more value, to help us.
Leave a Reply